Built in 1746 this traditional French alpine farmhouse has authentic character combined with modern luxury. We are an easy 5 minute drive to Morillon ski lift and 9 minute drive to Samoens ski lift and historical town centre. Situated on a sunny plateau, our chalet is a haven of peace with 360° mountain views.
On the ground floor is the ski room with heated boot rack for toasty toes in the morning. Leading off the ski room is the games room with table football and pool table. Off the games room is the cinema room with 160cm HD home cinema system with Netflix and Apple tv. From the games room you climb the stairs to reach the 82m² open plan lounge (with open fire), dining, and bar area – a fabulous space combining original timber beams, double height ceilings and huge picture windows to stunning effect.
Sleeping ten adults and four children the bedrooms are set out over two floors. On the first floor is a double bedroom with ensuite bathroom plus a family suite with two bedrooms and a bathroom. Two further bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and a family suite with two bedrooms and a bathroom are on the second floor.
More luxurious than the average self-catered ski chalet here are a few more of the chalet’s features.
- Handmade, meltingly comfortable beds from award winning company Hypnos
- All our super king beds (180x200cm) can be transformed into two single beds
- A cot can be comfortably accommodated in rooms 2 and 5
- In each bedroom you will find – a safe; adaptor (three pin to two pin); plenty of wardrobe and cupboard space; and private balcony with mountain views
- In each bathroom there are personal bathrobes, slippers and small, medium, large towels for each guest; a hairdryer; complimentary organic toiletries from cult Irish brand Voya (hand wash, body wash, shampoo, and conditioner)
- Ten seater sofa in cinema room; stacks of dvds; British FreeSat, Apple TV, Netflix; wifi throughout the chalet; 3 four person sofas in the lounge area in front of the open fire; bar with complimentary spirits; and, of course, not forgetting our enormous eight person hot tub
- Safe outdoor spaces – our ancient alpine farmhouse is located in a small hamlet with its own garden plus meadows around, children can happily safely play here unsupervised. We have sledges and snowshoes for our guests to use too
- For families we have two family suites (rooms 1 and 5) plus two wooden cots, highchairs and child car seats