Prior to your holiday
- A deposit of 25% is required at the time of making your booking. Deposits are non-refundable so we advise that you take out personal insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances that might mean you need to cancel your holiday with Rêves de Montagne (see below).
- Payment must be in euros and can be made direct into our French bank account or over the phone via credit/debit card machine. All prices include heating, electricity, bed linen and towels, pool towels and cleaning. All prices are in euros.
- A damages deposit of €1,000 is required. This will be refunded to you one week after the end of your holiday.
- Your booking is confirmed as soon as the deposit funds have cleared.
- Payment of the total booking amount must be received by us 10 weeks prior to your stay. If not received we reserve the right to treat your stay as cancelled and cancellation charges will then be applied – see point 7 below.
- Cancellations must be notified in writing via email to Rêves de Montagne and receipt of that email must be acknowledged by us.
- The following cancellation charges apply:
- Up to 10 weeks before holiday date – loss of the 25% deposit
- 4-10 weeks before holiday – 50% of the total holiday cost
- 2-4 weeks before holiday – 75% of the total holiday cost
- Under 2 weeks before holiday – 100% of the total holiday cost
- If we have to cancel your booking due to any reason beyond our control all monies received from you will be refunded in full but no other compensation will be made.
- No compensation will be made where the cancellation or alteration is due to forces such as war, fire, floods, strikes, riots, natural disaster, political unrest or any other circumstances defined as force majeure.
On your holiday
- We have a Saturday to Saturday changeover.
- Travel insurance is compulsory for all guests staying on a weekly holiday basis and we assume that you have arranged insurance before you arrive at the chalet.
- Children are very welcome at our chalet but must remain under the supervision of their parents or a nominated nanny or child minder. For groups with children, a parent or nominated adult must read and sign the swimming pool libility form in advance of their holiday.
- Check-out time is 10am, check-in time is any time after 4pm.
- Any damages to the furniture, fittings, the building or swimming pool must be paid for in full prior to your departure date.
- This is a NON-SMOKING chalet. As this is a wooden building the non-smoking restriction includes balcony areas.
- For consideration of guests with allergies, we’re sorry but we do not accept pets.
- We are not liable for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience arising out of the booking contract and holiday.
- We reserve the right to terminate the agreement and ask you to leave the chalet, without refund of any money paid by you for the holiday, if the behaviour of you (or your group) is considerable unacceptable to us as chalet owners.
- We reserve the right to terminate the agreement or to charge you additional fees if the number of occupants for your holiday exceeds that agreed in the booking confirmation.
Booking Conditions last updated 16 March 2017