what’s included in your holiday price?
- Fresh croissant, pain au chocolat and baguetttes for breakfast, every morning
- Five large double bedrooms each with private balcony and en-suite bathroom. Two twin rooms with shared bathroom within the two family suites
- 8.7m x 4.6m heated outdoor swimming pool with infinity views (end May to beg Sep)
- 82m² open plan lounge and dining area
- Games room with table football and pool table
- Cinema room with HD television and home cinema, Apple TV, British FreeSat and Netflix. Snug area with Xbox and beanbags
- Wifi throughout the chalet
- Boot and bike room
- Linen, bathrobes, organic toiletries, towels and pool towels
- All local taxes
- Use of all facilities:
- 160cm HD television with home cinema, British FreeSatApple TV and Netflix
- HD television in lounge area with British FreeSat
- Television in snug area with X-Box
- Selection of dvds, x-box games, board games, books
- Wifi throughout the building
- Docking station for MP3 player
- Two cots with matresses and sheets, two high-chairs, baby and toddler car seats
Plus we can
- Arrange for days out or organise any activities you fancy
- Book an in-chalet massage or a physiotherapy treatment
- Arrange childcare or organise a private nanny to care for your children at the chalet – we realise that making sure the children are well looked after can make all the difference to the enjoyment of your holiday
What’s not included in the price?
- Airport transfers
- Child care
- Honesty bar
- Any activities organised on your behalf
- Thank you for your interest in Rêves de Montagne for your holiday.
- When staying as Self-catered or Catered guest different things are included so please take a moment to scroll through the list to the left to be clear on what is included for you.