your stay at Rêves de Montagne
Luxury self-catering is the hot new trend in the ski industry—completely redefining the art of luxury for a travellers who enjoy the privacy of their own group rather than having to chat to chalet staff; who like to try the local restaurants; who want a more flexible and spontaneous holiday; and who are looking for a more understated level of service.
At the same time we understand that for some nights you may not fancy cooking so we can arrange delivery of home-cooked frozen meals or a private chef service for one or two nights for you.
So what does luxury self-catered actually mean if you stay at Rêves de Montange?
- We’re happy to handle other elements of your holiday too such as – ski and snowboard lessons, ski guides, lift passes, pre-arrival grocery shopping, restaurant bookings, in-chalet massage and beauty treatments
- Warm welcome and introduction to the chalet, ski area, activities – from Karen, chalet owner
- Welcome hamper with some essentials, local specialities and a bottle of Tattinger champagne
- Grocery shopping done before your arrival
- Luxury bath amenities including robes, slippers, and towels (small, medium, bath)
- Organic toiletries (Voya) in every room – hand wash, body wash, shampoo, conditioner
- Beds made on arrival, mid-week towel change, mid-week housekeeping
- Bed linen, towel change and end of week housekeeping for guests staying for more than one week
- Daily check of hot tub
- All wood for the fire, included
- End of stay chalet clean, included