relax in style
Thank you for your interest in Rêves de Montagne for your holiday. For your peace of mind (and ours!) we do have a few conditions that apply should you decide to book with us. We’ve tried to keep them plain and simple but if you’re not clear about something please get in touch.
Prior to your holiday
- A deposit of 25% is required at the time of making your booking. For peak weeks a further 25% deposit is payable up front. These deposits are non-refundable so we advise that you take out personal insurance to cover unforeseen circumstances that might mean you need to cancel your holiday at Rêves de Montagne.
- Upon receipt of your confirmed booking (by phone or email) we will give you our bank details and send you a booking form.
- Your booking is confirmed as soon as the deposit funds have cleared and your completed booking form is received.
- Payment of the total booking amount must be received by us 10 weeks prior to your stay. If not received we reserve the right to treat your stay as cancelled and cancellation charges will then be applied – see below.
- Cancellations must be notified in writing by the party leader to Rêves de Montagne and receipt of that email must be acknowledged by us. The following cancellation charges apply:
- Up to 10 weeks before departure date – loss of the 25% deposit or 50% in the case of peak weeks
- 4-10 weeks before departure – 50% of the total holiday cost
- 2-4 weeks before departure – 75% of the total holiday cost
- Under 2 weeks before departure – 100% of the total holiday cost
- If we have to cancel your booking due to any reason beyond our control all monies received from you will be refunded in full but no other compensation will be made.
- No compensation will be made where the cancellation or alteration is due to forces such as war, fire, floods, strikes, riots, natural disaster, political unrest or any other circumstances defined as force majeure.
On your holiday
- Travel insurance is compulsory for all guests and we assume that you have arranged insurance before you arrive at the chalet.
- Children are very welcome at our chalet but must remain under the supervision of their parents or a nominated nanny or childminder.
- Check-out time is 10am, check-in time is any time after 4pm. Earlier check-in of bags is available on request.
- This is a non-smoking chalet. As the chalet is a wooden building the non-smoking restriction includes balcony areas.
- Any damages to the fittings or the building must be paid for in full prior to your departure date. We ask for a 500€ damages deposit that is payable after we check the chalet at the end of your holiday, thank you for your understanding.
- We are not liable for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience arising out of the booking contract and holiday.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept pets during the winter season but we may be able to in other seasons, please do ask.
every winter has its own story