a warm welcome
YOUR stay at
Rêves de Montagne
Luxury self-catering is the hot new trend in the ski industry—completely redefining the art of luxury for travellers who enjoy the privacy of their own group rather than having to chat to chalet staff; who like to try the local restaurants; who want a more flexible and spontaneous holiday; and who are looking for a more understated level of service.
We understand that for some nights you may not feel like cooking so we can arrange delivery of home-cooked frozen meals or a private chef for you.
So what does luxury self-catered actually mean if you stay at Rêves de Montange?
- Warm welcome and introduction to the chalet, ski area, activities – from Karen & Andy, chalet owners
- Welcome hamper with some essentials, local specialities and a bottle of champagne
- Grocery shopping done before your arrival (on request)
- Luxury bath amenities including robes, slippers, and towels (small, medium, bath)
- Organic toiletries (Voya) in every room – hand wash, body wash, shampoo, conditioner
- Beds made on arrival, mid-week towel change, mid-week housekeeping
- Bed linen, towel change and end of week housekeeping for guests staying for more than one week
- Daily check of hot tub
- All wood for the fire
- End of stay chalet clean
- We’re happy to organise other elements of your holiday too such as – ski and snowboard lessons, ski guides, lift passes, pre-arrival grocery shopping, restaurant bookings, in-chalet massage and beauty treatments
- 5 star rated chalet
- 8 person hot hub
- welcome hamper
- concierge included
Thank you Karen and Andy for an absolutely fantastic holiday, which was truly special from start to finish. The food was delicious, the service way beyond expectations and the chalet itself is just so much more beautiful in real life than the photos do justice to.The Brooks Family
every winter has its own story