DREAMY ALPINE CHALET
Sleeping ten adults and four children the bedrooms are set out over two floors. On the first floor is a double bedroom with ensuite bathroom plus a family suite with two bedrooms and a bathroom. Two further bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and a family suite with two bedrooms and a bathroom are on the second floor.
More luxurious than the average self-catered ski chalet here are a few more of the chalet’s features.
- Handmade, meltingly comfortable beds from
award winningcompany Hypnos
- All our super king beds (180x200cm) can be transformed into two single beds
- A cot can be comfortably accommodated in rooms 2 and 5
- In each bedroom you will find – a safe; adaptor (three
pinto two pin); plenty of wardrobe and cupboard space; and private balcony with mountain views
- In each
bathroomthere are personal bathrobes, slippers and small, medium, large towels for each guest; a hairdryer; complimentary organic toiletries from cult Irish brand Voya (hand wash, body wash, shampoo, and conditioner)
- Ten seater sofa in cinema room; stacks of
dvds; British FreeSat, Apple TV, Netflix; wifi throughout the chalet; 3 four personsofas in the lounge area in front of the open fire; bar with complimentary spirits; and, of course, not forgetting our enormous eight personhot tub
- Safe outdoor spaces – our ancient alpine farmhouse is located in a small hamlet with its own garden plus meadows around, children can happily safely play here unsupervised. We have sledges and snowshoes for our guests to use too
- For families we have two family suites (rooms 1 and 5) plus two wooden cots, highchairs and child car seats
every winter has its own story